Thanks to our friends at Annie’s Craft Store, I have at copy of A Merry Crochet Christmas Pattern book to review and giveaway to one lucky winner. Before we get to the giveaway, I’ll let you know a bit more about the pattern book you can enter to win.
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store for providing me a copy of this pattern free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
Pin this for later HERE.
Patterns in A Merry Crochet Christmas
Just in time for the holidays, Annie’s has created a pattern book filled with crochet Christmas projects called A Merry Crochet Christmas. The crochet patterns range from quick and simple to larger and more time-consuming projects so depending on your time-frame (and how quickly you can crochet), there’s a variety of projects available. There are over 20 crochet patterns available in the book and they are:
- Christmas Granny Pocket Shawl
- Christmas Trees Doily Set
- Candy Cane Garland
- Winter Wonderland Table Runner
- Candy Cane Ornament
- Snowbird Ornament
- Snowdrift Afghan
- All Decked Out
- Christmas Cheer Mug Rugs
- Let It Snow Afghan
- Rustic Gnome Ornaments
- Beaded Treetop Ornaments
- Beaded Treetop Angel
- Delicate Snowflakes
- Christmas Popcorn Blanket
- Gnome Pillow
- Driving Home for Christmas Ornament
- Sammy the Snow Cat
- It’s a Glamping Christmas Pillow
- Christmas Tree Wall Hanging
- Winter Gnome Wall Hanging
- Merry & Bright Coasters
- Snowy Trees Garland
The materials needed vary from project to project in A Merry Crochet Christmas. The yarn weights used vary in all weights from Lace weight(the Christmas Trees Doiley Set or the Winter Wonderland Table Runner) all the way to Super Bulky (The Let It Snow Afghan). Most of the yarns are accessible at local retailers and you likely have at least some of them in your yarn stash already.
- The skill levels for the patterns range from Beginner to Experienced. There is 1 beginner-friendly pattern (which is made with Lace weight yarn) and the majority of the projects fall in the Easy to Intermediate range.
Overall the patterns are straight-forward and easy to understand. There are some illustrations to assist with various techniques with patterns that need them and a stitch guide at the back of the book.
Thanks for checking out this review. I hope you found it helpful. While you’re here, check out some free crochet patterns and crochet product reviews:
- Easy Crochet Christmas Baubles Free Pattern
- DMC Nova Vita Recycled Cotton Yarn Review
- Ottlite Achieve LED Sanitizing Desk Lamp Review
- Caron Big Donut O’Go Review
- Crochet Gnome Christmas Tree Ornament
- Strut Your Puff Cowl – Easy Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Sunday Morning Crochet Cardigan Pattern Review
- Winter Warmers Honeycomb Set Pattern Review
A Merry Crochet Christmas Giveaway
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store, I have a digital copy of the A Merry Crochet Christmas to giveaway to one lucky winner!
This pattern giveaway on The Loopy Lamb is open to worldwide participants (except where void by law) and ends Friday, November 26, 2021 at 11:45pm Eastern Standard time. The winner will be selected Saturday, November 27th and will be notified by email.
To enter, use the King Sumo form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the Email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only.