Thanks to our friends at Annie’s Craft Store, I have at copy of the Winter Warmers Honeycomb Set pattern by Britt Schiesing to giveaway to one lucky winner. Before we get to the giveaway, I’ll let you know a bit more about the pattern you can enter to win.
Pin this for later HERE.
Materials used in the Winter Warmers Honeycomb Set Pattern:
- Yarn: This pattern uses 5 balls of Berroco Medina light weight (DK/size 3) cotton/acrylic/vicose yarn (3.5oz/295yds/100g per ball)
- Hooks: 3.75mm and 3.5 mm crochet hooks
- Tapestry Needle
The pattern incluses the following sizes:
- Hat: 17/5 (19, 20.5)” in circumference x 9.5″ tall (small, medium and large)
- Mitts: 7.5″ in circumference x 8.5″ tall (one size)
- Scarf: 6.5″ wide x 72″ long (one size)
This pattern is appropriate for intermediate level crocheters.
If you want to purchase a copy of the Winter Warmers Honeycomb Set Pattern by Britt Schmiesing, you can check it out HERE.
If you enjoy crochet pattern books, you can check out some more of my crochet book reviews on my blog:
- Crochet Foundry Magazine Review
- Standout Hooded Cardigan Pattern Review
- Cascading Blocks Throw Pattern Review
- Lil’ Hipsters by Kristi Simpson
- Crochet Iconic Women Book Review
- You can find all my crochet book reviews HERE.
Winter Warmers Honeycomb Set Pattern Giveaway
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store, I have a PDF copy of the Winter Warmers Honeycomb Set Pattern by Britt Schmiesing to giveaway to one lucky winner!
This pattern giveaway on The Loopy Lamb is open to worldwide participants (except where void by law) and ends Tuesday, January 5, 2020 at 11:45pm Eastern Standard time.
To enter, use the King Sumo form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the Email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only. Please note that by entering your email below, you are subscribing to The Loopy Lamb email list. We will not send you spam, just notifications about new free crochet patterns, news and giveaways.