Thanks to our friends at Annie’s Craft Store, I have at copy of the Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi by Robyn Chachula to giveaway to one lucky winner. Before we get to the giveaway, I’ll let you know a bit more about the pattern you can enter to win.
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store for providing me a copy of this pattern free of charge in exchange for my honest opinion.
Pin this for later HERE.
The Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi is a beautiful, loose-fitting crochet cardigan made with beautiful, lacy motifs. This motifs are joined together to form the body and sleeves of your crochet cardigan and then a fun, textured edging is added. Robyn Chachula is well known for her fun and funky designs using crochet motifs and I was excited to check this pattern out. The cardigan looks like a great combination between comfy and styleand it’s definitely something I’d wear going out to breakfast on a Sunday morning.
Materials used in the Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi Pattern:
- Yarn: Plymouth Yarn Fantasy Naturale with is a medium, aran weight cotton yarn that’s available in 100g balls (140 yards per ball) and the pattern calls for 8 balls for size small/medium, 9 balls for size large/XL and 10 balls for 2XL/3XL.
- Hooks: 6mm (J), 6.5mm (K and 8mm (L) sized crochet hooks or hooks needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry Needle
You’ll Love These Free Crochet Garment Patterns
- This pattern is graded for sizes small/medium, large/XL and 2XL/3XL.
- The skill level in this pattern is listed as Intermediate
The motifs used in the Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi are relatively simple to create but the joining techniques used to join the motifs as you go may prove tricky for some crocheters not familiar with the technique.
If you want to purchase a copy of the Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi by Robyn Chachula, you can check it out HERE.
Try my Comfy Spring Cardi free crochet cocoon cardigan pattern that’s available in sizes XS – 5XL which is a great transitional piece to add to your wardrobe.
If you enjoy crochet pattern books, you can check out some more of my crochet book reviews on my blog:
- Crochet Home Magazine Review
- Cute Crocheted Animals by Emma Varnam
- Crocheted Dogs by Vanessa Mooncie
- How to Crochet Animals: Wild by Kerry Lord
- Crochet Tops by Salena Baca
- You can find all my crochet book reviews HERE.
Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi Giveaway
Thanks to Annie’s Craft Store, I have a digital copy of the Sunday Morning Crochet Cardi by Robyn Chachula to giveaway to one lucky winner!
This pattern giveaway on The Loopy Lamb is open to worldwide participants (except where void by law) and ends Friday, July 16, 2021 at 11:45pm Eastern Standard time.
To enter, use the King Sumo form below. If you are on mobile and have difficulty entering, please use a desktop computer to enter. Only the Email option is mandatory – all other tasks are optional, for bonus entries only. Please note that by entering your email below, you are subscribing to The Loopy Lamb email list. We will not send you spam, just notifications about new free crochet patterns, news and giveaways.