Hey there maker! Are you a crochet designer that’s just starting out? Maybe you have been doing this for a while and want to be able to reach a wider audience? Then my Featured Maker Program is for you.
I want to help other makers showcase their talent and introduce them to my audience. This helps my readers discover new and exciting designers as well as helps designers reach a wider audience.
What Will a Featured Maker Post Include?
When your design is featured on my blog, I will include an interview with you to help my readers get to know a bit more about you. Links to your social media accounts, website, stores, etc. will be included with the feature as well. I will share your feature on social media and let my email subscribers know about you too.
Who Am I Looking For?
I’m looking for positive creators that can work in a collaborative manner and have the organizational skills to meet deadlines.
What Will I Need to be Featured?
To be featured, you will need:
- to submit an original design for a crochet pattern, knitting pattern or original how-to or inspirational post
- a minimum of 4 high-resolution images of your design and any additional tutorial images that may be required to help readers complete your design. If submitting a how-to or inspirational post, a minimum of 4 high-resolution images to accompany your article
- complete the interview questionaire sent to you
- a high-resolution image of yourself and a short bio
Ready to Get Started?
Send me an email with the below information to apply:
- Preferred Email (if different than the one using to contact me)
- Instagram Handle
- Facebook Page
- Website or Etsy store link
- A Bit About Yourself
Please send your email to email@example.com with the subject line: Featured Maker Application
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TheLoopyLamb
YouTube: The Loopy Lamb YouTube Channel
Newsletter: Sign up for my newsletter!